Jamesburg History Archives
Manalapan Lake | Railroad | Jamesburg Streets | Churches
| Events & People | Buildings | Houses | Stoeffler House
Jamesburg Schools | Historical Narratives
The pictures and stories can be e-mailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org. jamesburg.net is dedicated to preserving Jamesburg's history and we
appreciate your generosity.
The Stoeffler house was constructed circa 1910. It was originally built by the Kirpatrick's.
It was most recently owned by the DiBrizzi family and sold to CVS Pharmacy in 2002. The pharmacy was
constructed in 2003 and today, a parking lot and detention pond occupies the site of the original house.
Thanks to Trish Stoeffler O'Hagan for submitting these pictures of her childhood home during the 1950s. Visit
Progress vs. History for a detailed analysis of the CVS Pharmacy construction project.
The Stoeffler House, circa 1910, photographed in 1949, that was located on the corner of Forsgate Drive and Perrineville Road. Currently,
CVS occupies the house.
The Stoeffler House, circa 1910, photographed in 1952, that was located on the corner of Forsgate Drive and Perrineville Road. Currently,
CVS occupies the house. Trish Stoeffler O'Hagan is sitting on the wall of the porch and her sister Margaret Stoeffler is on the steps to the right.
The stone well that resided on the grounds of the Stoeffler homestead.