150 Years Strong: The Presbyterian Church of Jamesburg
Editor's Note: The Presbyterian Church of Jamesburg celebrates 150 years of spiritual and community leadership June
5, 2004. This article highlights its glorious past and contains pictures of areas not usually seen by visitors.
The Sanctuary in 1883.
The Renovated Sanctuary in 1894.
1890 View of the Manse with Dr. and Mrs. B. S. Everitt.